Thursday 25 June 2009

Off to Wales!

I am so excited and stressed all at the same time... girls you know the feeling!!


I have been nominated for a Special Recognition Award at the British Female Inventors and Innovators Awards Gala in Cardiff on Tuesday 30th June for easidream, which is totally fantastic.


But, when all is said and done, preparing my flock for my 2 day absence requires the the same degree of expertise and skill that you would expect to employ organising a round the world trip!


Anyone would think I was going away for 6 months!


Anyway, I'm sure that it will all be worth the effort, when I am there mingling with the other great female inventors.

I will keep you posted as to how I get on... here's hoping I may pick up an award - fingers and toes crossed!


Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment