Tuesday 9 June 2009

She's only gone and done it!

Well, after faffing around for what seems like weeks, I have finally managed to get this blog up and running!

I would like to thank my daughter Amy (8) for interrupting me on numerous occasions to show me an innovative house she had made out of a cardboard box, supplied by Nan, which had a whole host of gadgets to open doors and draw curtains (chip off the block maybe?), together with Bradley (6) and William (10) for their countless distractions resulting mainly from their ability to re-enact an entire WWE Wrestle Mania match in the middle of my lounge! Their combined efforts at prolonging my blog launch were superb and they are definitely a force to be reckoned with!

Enough said... it's here and I would like to thank
Rachel Elnaugh, for encouraging me to 'get this show on the road', together with Thomas Mahon aka English Cut, who gave a great presentation at Rachel's Marketing Magician's Event which, to be honest, clinched the whole 'blog thing' for me..... fantastic blog Thomas, well worth visiting and definitely a hard act to follow... but I'll give it my best shot!

2 comments:

  1. Lynda

    Many congratulations on creating this blog as well as getting on Twitter!

    Still think you should create an adult size easidream, I was up at 5.45am this morning and I'm shattered! Could do with one right now...

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel

    Your're right, I think the adult version could come in extremely handy and while everyone is peacefully sleeping, courtesy of easidream, I could fulfil my master plan and take over the entire world!!

    Anyway, hope you managed to get a decent sleep last night and that you also had a bit of a 'lay in' this morning... 6am maybe?!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete