Friday 19 June 2009

This little piggy went to casualty!



After an eventful and extremely busy Thursday, I rolled up at my local town car park, two children in tow, to go and see Amy perform at the Waterlooville Music Festival with the rest of the choir from her school.


Nothing too sinister you may think, but now consider the short walk of around 200m from car park to church with an extremely excited, SKIPPING Bradley..... no, don't think you'll guess this one, but with one reckless flick of a school shoe.... CRACK my little toe was broken!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, you've broken my toe Bradley!" was greeted with, "Ohhhhhh, but do you think we're going to be late now?" Kids eh?!!!!

So there I was administering first aid on the spot (good job we were next to a chemist) with shoppers busily racing by. I was soooo tempted to nip in and borrow one of those mobility buggies from a neighbouring shop to get me to the church on time!

Me thinks that #6 is not content with merely breaking me mentally - keeping me awake every night for two and half years - but has now moved on to phase 2 of his cunning plan......slowly breaking me physically!!

Anyway, if you see me hobbling through Waterlooville, you'll now know why.
Bless....when all is said and done, I do still love him to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment